We all know the outside reflects what’s on the inside, dolls. If what’s on the inside is pretty and fabulous then that makes the outside shine even more. Well, I think this is a universal concept, perfectly applicable to a woman’s handbag!
I am so in love with a birthday present I recently purchased…The best way to ensure you love your birthday present? Treat yourself! This Nude Blush Saint Laurent Monogram Matelasse bag has been by my side since the day I turned 32 last month. It’s the perfect bag to tote all of my must-haves!
Today I’m sharing a list of some of my must-have items you will always find in my bag!
1) I recently heard that Céline Sunglasses have finally arrived to Neiman Marcus. As soon as I stopped by the counter, I had to have these Pink Patterned sunglasses (). They’re the perfect touch of feminine and super chic for Spring!
2) You may or may not know that I have a special affinity for all things Louis Vuitton. His story inspires me and the brand has remained luxury for more than 150 years! Their attention to detail is what keeps the brand so timeless. I always try to have a piece of LV with me and this LV Monogramed Denim Shawl is easy to grab and coordinate with almost anything I wear! If you aren’t a denim lover, don’t worry! The Louis Vuitton boutique at the Esplanade has a variety of colors to choose from.
3) This white envelope clutch is as elegant as the store I bought it from. Altona Boutique at the Esplanade exudes sophisticated elegance. The Le Cuir collection by Caroline Freese is made in France from high quality leather grain. Trés chic! Perfect for a dinner at Costa Palm Beach or a night out with the girls.
4) What are your thoughts on the fringe trend? While I like the fringe look, something about this Horsehair Tassel from Akris stood out to me as an elevated approach to a very trendy look. It’s the key to style!
5) As the days get warmer, I’m finding my hair needs a little boost throughout the afternoon. Recently, I picked up Aveda’s Dry Remedy™ moisturizing shampoo at the Colorist Hair Studio and Spa at the Esplanade when I was running errands. I now make sure I have it with me wherever I go. It provides the perfect touch of renewal in the middle of the day!
6) Last but certainly not least, I always need a touch of color and this Sonix Love Is Love Rainbow iPhone case is SO fun! While I love most of my accessories to be streamlined and compliment one another, I also love having one pop of the unexpected! Find it exclusively at Saks Fifth Avenue!
Make what’s on the inside count and shop these accessories at the Esplanade!